New to TheyDo?
- What is Journey Management?
- What is TheyDo?
- TheyDo’s guide to many-to-many relationships
- Setting yourself up for Journey Management
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- Intro to Journeys
- Marking a moment of truth
- Presenting Journeys with TheyDo
- Make empathy arcs to show the emotional journey
- Intro to Personas
- What are Personas and how to use them?
- Creating Personas
- Organizing Personas
- Using Personas in Journeys
- Intro to Opportunities
- How to make your opportunities as inspiring as possible
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Creating an opportunity and solution repository
Learn about using Journeys, Personas, Opportunities and Solutions in a journey management system.5 Guides
With Personas, you create lively descriptions of the most important customer types. This guide explains how to create them in TheyDo.
Solutions help you to capture and prioritize ideas or concepts for new features, products, and services. This guide explains how to make the most out of solutions in TheyDo.
Opportunities in TheyDo are the linking pin between customer problems in a journey, and the strategic priorities from the business.
This guide explains why it's important to create opportunities and how you can do it using TheyDo.
Get a quick overview of how managing Journeys across the customer experience works. Learn how opportunity prioritisation helps to align business and customer goals.9 min video