New to TheyDo?
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- What Are Customer Journeys?
- How to set up a Customer Journey in 4 easy steps
- Adding CX Metrics
- Sharing and exporting Journeys
- Using the Journey repository
- 6 tips for setting up Customer Journeys
- What are Journey Templates?
- How to create and manage Journey Templates
- Using the Basic Customer Journey Template
- Using the Service Blueprint Template
- Creating multi-stakeholder Journeys
- What Is a Journey Framework?
- How to set up a Journey Framework in 4 steps
- Adding Journeys to your Journey Framework
- Tracking performance and progress
- Working with micro and macro Journeys
- Choosing the right Journey Framework
- 6 Tips for setting up a Journey Framework
- What are Personas?
- How to create Personas
- Using Personas and Empathy Arcs in Journeys
- Organizing Personas
- 3 tips for creating Personas
- What are Opportunities?
- How to create Opportunities
- Using the Opportunity repository
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Using scorecards for prioritization
- 5 Tips for scoring Opportunites
- 6 Tips for scoping Opportunities
- What are Solutions?
- How to create Solutions
- Using the Solution repository
- Prioritizing Solutions
- Pushing Solutions to Jira or Azure DevOps
Learn all about setting up and using integrations using TheyDo.3 Guides
With the Qualtrics integration, you can sync Qualtrics data to TheyDo. This guide explains how to set it up.
With the Azure DevOps integration, you can sync TheyDo solutions with work items in Azure DevOps. This guide explains how to set it up.
Setup and start using Jira epics, stories and tasks in your Journey Management.