New to TheyDo?
- What is Journey Management?
- What is TheyDo?
- TheyDo’s guide to many-to-many relationships
- Setting yourself up for Journey Management
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- Intro to Journeys
- Marking a moment of truth
- Presenting Journeys with TheyDo
- Make empathy arcs to show the emotional journey
- Intro to Personas
- What are Personas and how to use them?
- Creating Personas
- Organizing Personas
- Using Personas in Journeys
- Intro to Opportunities
- How to make your opportunities as inspiring as possible
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Creating an opportunity and solution repository
Working journey-centric is easy with TheyDo. Let us show you around.5 Guides
Learn how to manage opportunities across journeys. Assign ownership, organise, rank and prioritise all opportunities in one place so your whole team is aligned and stays focussed.2 min video
Learn how to create a professional customer journey from scratch with this step-by-step video.10 min video
Whether you are showing the circular journey to quickly show where the pain points are or use the present mode to go deeper - TheyDo lets you zoom in and out of each journey shared on your screen.3 min video
Add persona actions and their emotion to your journeys. TheyDo then generates the beautiful empathy arc journeys are famous for. Now you can create them too!
Sounds obvious, right? But it really works. Using familiar labels for the phases of a journey helps to quickly get everyone in your business on the same page.3 min video