New to TheyDo?
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- What Are Customer Journeys?
- How to set up a Customer Journey in 4 easy steps
- Adding CX Metrics
- Sharing and exporting Journeys
- Using the Journey repository
- 6 tips for setting up Customer Journeys
- What are Journey Templates?
- How to create and manage Journey Templates
- Using the Basic Customer Journey Template
- Using the Service Blueprint Template
- Creating multi-stakeholder Journeys
- What Is a Journey Framework?
- How to set up a Journey Framework in 4 steps
- Adding Journeys to your Journey Framework
- Tracking performance and progress
- Working with micro and macro Journeys
- Choosing the right Journey Framework
- 6 Tips for setting up a Journey Framework
- What are Personas?
- How to create Personas
- Using Personas and Empathy Arcs in Journeys
- Organizing Personas
- 3 tips for creating Personas
- What are Opportunities?
- How to create Opportunities
- Using the Opportunity repository
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Using scorecards for prioritization
- 5 Tips for scoring Opportunites
- 6 Tips for scoping Opportunities
- What are Solutions?
- How to create Solutions
- Using the Solution repository
- Prioritizing Solutions
- Pushing Solutions to Jira or Azure DevOps
Working Journey-centric is easy with TheyDo. Let us show you around.3 Guides
If you're just starting out using TheyDo, start here to experience the journey management workflow for yourself.
The journey-centric organization doesn’t happen overnight. Let's break it down in a few key steps.
Run the entire innovation process from insight to implementation on journeys.12 min read