New to TheyDo?
- What is Journey Management?
- What is TheyDo?
- TheyDo’s guide to many-to-many relationships
- Setting yourself up for Journey Management
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- Intro to Journeys
- Marking a moment of truth
- Presenting Journeys with TheyDo
- Make empathy arcs to show the emotional journey
- Intro to Personas
- What are Personas and how to use them?
- Creating Personas
- Organizing Personas
- Using Personas in Journeys
- Intro to Opportunities
- How to make your opportunities as inspiring as possible
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Creating an opportunity and solution repository
What is Journey Management
Understand the basics of journey management, and how build TheyDo to revolutionize the journey-centric enterprise.4 Guides
A quick intro into the rapidly evolving world of journey management. Because it's not what customers say, it's what they do.Guide / 3 min read
Journey Management is an approach to continuous alignment, where business and customer priorities are unified in a journey framework and any team stays aligned from insight to implementation.Article / 5 min read
The 5 layers of journey management uncovered: Framework, Boards, Journeys, Opportunities and Solutions.
Linking everything together in a beautiful system to manage the customer experience and the business in one place.